There are 0 players online.
play.castleclashers.com Copy IP

Castle level

Discussion in 'Server Bugs' started by SparkFyreMC, Dec 20, 2016.

1. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

I upgraded my castle to level 5, paid the 150k gold to do it, and then the castle server restarted, and when i got back to my castle, it had been reduced to a level 4 castle, it didn't give me back my gold, and it won't let me upgrade it again. pls someone fix my castle so that it's back to level 5...

Attached Files:

2. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

Apparently i forgot to put this in the correct format...

IGN: SparkFyreMC

Screenshot/Video Evidence: See above post

Description: Also see above post

Kingdom: Dragon

3. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

is there nobody who can help me with this?

4. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

i just gained the ability to upgrade my keep to level 6, but it's still stuck at level 4 and it's charging me not the 150k it would normally require, but the 750k it would cost to upgrade it to level 6. I am perfectly fine with paying 150k to upgrade it to level 5, and even paying 750k to get level 6. But I am not ok with paying 750k for a level I should already have. Come on guys, this is getting ridiculous. I've been asking for help with this for days now.

Attached Files:

5. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

I can't believe that this is the way that you guys treat the players who have paid for things on your server! I have purchased multiple things On your server, and now, when i post something about a problem i am having, i get rudely ignored... like some common bum. I was under the impression that server owners appreciated their players, but I guess that you guys are the exception that proves the rule.

6. MMattie

MMattie Senior Moderator Staff Member

7. xK YLONx

xK YLONx New Member

SparkFyreMC,Carm down man,it takes long because Zombiepower and Devs are busy fixing other bugs like the bug where you fall into the void for example. Please be patient,Peace Out.
    - xKYLONx

8. xNolan

xNolan Member

It was your choice to donate. It doesn't make you any more special if you donated or if you haven't.

9. Zombiepower

Zombiepower Administrator Staff Member

Thx for reporthing the bug and like other people said we and our dev are trying to find so much solutions for bugs right now

10. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

yes, i know that they have other problems too, but why should that stop them from saying something like "we understand your problem and will get to it as soon as we have a chance"? my issue wasn't that they had other problems, i just felt like my problem was being ignored because i didn't get a reasponse

11. SparkFyreMC

SparkFyreMC New Member

Is there any progress being made on this? I would really love to upgrade my castle @Zombiepower @MMattie

12. Zombiepower

Zombiepower Administrator Staff Member

We are working hard on this